Anikoichi~Otaku Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnikoi PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kayuji15
Forum Taishi
Forum Taishi
Kayuji15

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2008-10-24

Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) Empty
PostSubject: Kin''iro no Corda (La Corda D'' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:39 am

Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) Lacord10

Kin'iro no Corda (金色のコルダ Kin'iro no Koruda?) is a role-playing game series targeted at female audience under the Neoromance series from Koei. The title is also sometimes written as La Corda D'Oro, Italian for The Golden String.

The story has been adapted into a manga by the game’s character designer, Yuki Kure. It is currently serializing in LaLa magazine. Currently, twelve volumes have been released in Japan.

The anime adaptation from the manga, titled Kin'iro no Corda: Primo Passo, was first broadcast by TV Tokyo from October 2006 to March 2007. The anime also premiered on Animax under the title, La Corda D'Oro: Primo Passo. It was aired across its respective networks worldwide, including Hong Kong and Taiwan, also translating and dubbing the series into English for its English language networks in Southeast Asia and South Asia, and other regions.

A 2-episode special titled Kin'iro no Corda Secondo Passo was announced, with broadcaster Kids Station airing its first episode on March 26, 2009.

SYNOPSIS

Kahoko Hino is a student at Seiso Academy, one with an ordinary life. One day, Lili - the mischievous musical fairy who had blessed the original founder of the school - finds Kahoko running late to class.

Delighted that she is able to see him, Lilli grants Kahoko a magical violin, and a place in the school's annual musical competition, which many students in the music department vie to partake in.

Kahoko refuses, only to be pressed on by the fairy, who constantly nags her until she finally gives way to his pleads. She reluctantly accepts the instrument. As she practices her pieces, Kahoko is amazed that she can play any piece on the violin as long as she knows the tune and plays it with her heart. 'La Corda D'Oro' literally translates to 'the rope of gold', but it is taken into consideration as 'the golden string'. Primo Passo means 'first step', while Secondo Passo means 'second step'.
Back to top Go down
https://anikoichi.forumotion.com
ryoma_suju07
Anikoi Text Brigade Taishi
Anikoi Text Brigade Taishi
ryoma_suju07

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-12-05

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 2:48 pm

yan pala title nyan huh..

napanood ko yan once sa animax eh..

di ko matandaan ung title..

hehehe..

tnx kayuji!!
Back to top Go down
Kayuji15
Forum Taishi
Forum Taishi
Kayuji15

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 5:41 am

ryoma_suju07 wrote:
yan pala title nyan huh..

napanood ko yan once sa animax eh..

di ko matandaan ung title..

hehehe..

tnx kayuji!!

nice... your welcome..(^_^)
Back to top Go down
chiaki13
Anikoichi Co-Founder
Anikoichi Co-Founder
chiaki13

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptySat May 30, 2009 9:42 am

there is a season 2 of Kin''iro no Corda (La Corda D'' Oro) being launch in japan this june 2009.. cant wait for ~secondo passo~
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/leis13

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptySat May 30, 2009 4:50 pm

this anime is great ^^ i love it ^^ i like all the songs played in violin ^^
Back to top Go down
Kayuji15
Forum Taishi
Forum Taishi
Kayuji15

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:14 am

@utAu-cHan13 ~ yupzzzz ... i posted the secondo passo here -----

https://anikoichi.forumotion.com/anime-news-update-f2/new-season-coming-up-lacordadoro-t91.htm

i'm also looking forward to it...hehe..

@SetsuNa ~ yah! i like the violin songs too....
i actually downloaded all the musicz... haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptySun May 31, 2009 12:09 pm

my sister used to play them by piano ^^
Back to top Go down
Kayuji15
Forum Taishi
Forum Taishi
Kayuji15

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:20 am

SetsunA wrote:
my sister used to play them by piano ^^

wow auz ah... me too i play them in piano ....
piano teacher kasi papa ko...
but i like flute and violin more...hehehe..(^_^)
Back to top Go down
HarukoUeki
Forum member
Forum member
HarukoUeki

Number of posts : 61
Location : w0rLd n0 oNe cAn eNtEr xCpT mE! bCuZ iTz mY w0rLd! hAhAhA! *cough* aHeM!
Registration date : 2009-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 10:53 am

hehe.. I want to learn how to play piano! hehe.. my bro played Trombone and flute.. my Big sister played violin and piano.. and my mom played piano too.. hehe
Back to top Go down
chiaki13
Anikoichi Co-Founder
Anikoichi Co-Founder
chiaki13

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 12:51 pm

i know how to play piano.. and also the guitar.. aheheheh my dad is going to buy me an electric guitar.. i am going to make my own band.. ahehehehe.. im trying to learn drums.. ahahaha.. but im the rock music type not the classic music type.. Cool
Back to top Go down
HarukoUeki
Forum member
Forum member
HarukoUeki

Location : w0rLd n0 oNe cAn eNtEr xCpT mE! bCuZ iTz mY w0rLd! hAhAhA! *cough* aHeM!

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:03 pm

i c,, hey! Can u teach me how to use guitar?! If its okay if ur going to make a band can i join in?! hehe.. jap band? hmm.. I want to be a singer for some reason..
Back to top Go down
chiaki13
Anikoichi Co-Founder
Anikoichi Co-Founder
chiaki13

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 1:08 pm

oh.. i was thinking of 2 singers in my band.. ahahahah sure y not..
Back to top Go down
HarukoUeki
Forum member
Forum member
HarukoUeki

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 2:13 pm

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
Anikoichi Founder
Anikoichi Founder
Moka Akashiya

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:09 am

the songs of la corda suits to haruko ..^^
Back to top Go down
http://xAnimeGoddessx.multiply.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)   Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kin'iro no Corda (La Corda D' Oro)
Page 1 of 1