Anikoichi~Otaku Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnikoi PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Another story for my 4 panel manga

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Another story for my 4 panel manga Empty
PostSubject: Another story for my 4 panel manga   Another story for my 4 panel manga EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Shun and Kasumi are sitting in the park doing nothing, but just gazing into the sky, while all their friends are having fun with their beloved half.
Kasumi: I'm so bored. Just wish I have a boyfriend now to spend time with.
Shun: I guess we're the only leftovers. We're the only person who isn't with a date now.
(both sigh n silence for a while)
Kasumi: I think I have a good idea. Lets play a game
Shun: Eh? What game?
Kasumi: Eem..It's quite simple. You be my boyfriend for 100 days and I'll be your girlfriend for 100 days. what do you think?
Shun: Oookay..Anyway I don't have any plan for the next few months.
Kasumi: You sound like you aren't looking forward to it at all. Cheer up. Today will be our first day and our first date. Where should we go?
Shun: What about a movie? I heard that there is a really great movie in theater now.
Kasumi: Seems like I don't have any better idea than this. Lets move. (went to watch their movies and sent each other home)

Day 2:
shun and Kasumi went to a concert together, and Shun bought Kasumi a keychain with a star.

Day 3:
They went shopping together for a friend's birthday present. Share an ice-cream together and hugged each other for the first time.

Day 7:

Shun drove Kasumi up onto a mountain and they watch the sunset together. When the night came and the moon glowed, they said sat on the grass gazing at the stars together. A meteor passed by. Kasumi mumbled something.

Day 25:
Spend time at a themepark and got onto rollercoasters, and ate hotdogs and cotton candy. Shun and Kasumi got in the haunted house and Kasumi grabbed someone's hand instead of Shun's hand by accident. They laughed together
for a while.

Day 67:
They drove pass a circus and decided to get in to watch the show. The midget asked Kasumi to play a part as his assistant in the magic show. Went around to see other entertainments around after the show. Came to a fortune teller and she just said "Treasure every moment from now on" and a tear rolled down the fortune teller's cheek.

Day 84:
Kasumi suggested that they go to the beach. The beach wasn't so crowded that day. They have their first kiss with each other just as the sun is setting.

Day 99:
They decided to have a simple day and is deciding to have a walk around the city. They sits down onto a bench.

1:23 pm
Kasumi: I'm thirsty. Lets rest for a while first.
Shun: Wait here while I go buy some drinks. What would you like?
Kasumi: Eem...Apple juice will be just fine.

1:43 pm
Kasumi waiting for about 20 minutes and Peter havent return. Then someone walked up to her.
Stranger: Is your name Kasumi minami?
kasumi: Yes, and may I help you?
Stranger: Just now down there on the street a drunk driver has crashed into a guy. I think its your friend.
Kasumi ran over to the spot with the stranger and saw Shun lying on the floor with blood over his face and her apple juice still in his hands. The ambulance came and she went to the hospital with Shun. Kasumi sat outside the emergency room for five and a half hours. The doctor came out, and he sigh.

11:51 pm
Doctor: I'm sorry, but we did the best we could. He is still breathing now but God would take him away from us very soon. We found this letter inside his pocket.

The doctor hands over the letter to Kasumi and she goes into the room to see Shun. He look weak but peaceful. Kasumi read the letter and then she burst into tears. Here is what the letter said.

Kasumi,
Our 100 days is almost over. I had fun with you during all these days. Although you may be greedy sometimes and less thoughtful, but these all brought happiness into my life. I have realize that you are a really cute girl and blamed myself for never taken the time to knowing that. I have nothing much to ask for, but I just wish that we can extend the day. I want to be your boyfriend forever and wish that you can be beside me all the time. Kasumi, I love you.

11:58
Kasumi: (sobbing) Shun. Did you know what was the wish I made on the night there was a meteor. I asked God to let us last forever. We were suppose to last 100 days so Shun! You can't leave me! I LOVE YOU, but can you come back to
me now? I love you Shun. I LOVE YOU.

As the clock struck twelve, Shun's heart stopped beating. It was their 100 days.
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
Anikoichi Founder
Anikoichi Founder
Moka Akashiya

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Another story for my 4 panel manga   Another story for my 4 panel manga EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 12:43 am

Sad i wana cry .. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://xAnimeGoddessx.multiply.com

PostSubject: Re: Another story for my 4 panel manga   Another story for my 4 panel manga EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 2:48 pm

ngek hehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another story for my 4 panel manga   Another story for my 4 panel manga Empty

Back to top Go down

Another story for my 4 panel manga
Page 1 of 1