Anikoichi~Otaku Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnikoi PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Moka Akashiya
Anikoichi Founder
Anikoichi Founder
Moka Akashiya

Number of posts : 961
Registration date : 2008-11-08

f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) Empty
PostSubject: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 4:06 am

f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) Fx_20010

f(x) (Korean: 에프엑스; pronounced /ɛfːˈɛks/) is a girl group from Seoul, South Korea created by SM Entertainment in 2009. A multi-national group, the quintet consists of Korean members Sulli, Luna, Korean-American memberKrystal; with Taiwanese American member Amber and Chinese member Victoria, who is also the leader.

Krystal Jung was spotted by SM Entertainment in 2000, which earned her a small role in a short segment of Shinhwa's "Wedding March" music video. SM discovered Park Sun-young in 2006, while she was performing for a television show.[2] In September 2007, SM discovered Victoria Song at a dance competition in Beijing, China, which brought her to South Korea for a modeling and acting career. A month later, Amber Liu was casted from an audition in Orange County, California.[3]

While Krystal was the first member to make a media appearance, having appeared briefly in a Lotte commercial in 2002, Sulli Choi was the first member to make a debut, officially debuting as a child actress in September 2005 as the role of young Princess Sun-hwa in the SBS television drama, The Ballad of Seo-dong.[4] Victoria was the second; she made her first appearance as a model for SPRIS with Korean actor-singer Lee Jun-ki in early 2008 with announced modeling activities in the future.[5] Krystal began training for f(x) in 2006 along with Sulli and Luna.[6] Amber joined them in early 2008, with Victoria the last to join the group, in the later months of 2008.

SM released a teaser preview of the group via YouTube on August 24, 2009, introducing them as "Asia's Pop Dance Group."[7] For five days, SM individually released information through news portals and posted pictures of each member on SM Town's official website, starting with Sulli on August 26.[4] Amber was revealed on August 27,[3] Krystal on August 28[6], Luna on August 29,[2] and Victoria last on August 30.[1]

The group's first single "LA chA TA" was digitally released on September 1, followed by a 40-second teaser of their music video uploaded to YouTube.[8] f(x) had their first performance at a showcase specifically assigned for their debut at the Samseong-dong Fashion Center on September 2, in which the event was hosted by Leeteuk and Sunny.[9] The full music video of "LA chA TA" debuted at the showcase, and was released online the next day. The group debuted their first broadcasted performance of "LA chA TA" on MBC's music show Show! Music Core on September 5.[10]

On October 7th, f(x), along with label-mate Girls' Generation released a digital single named "Chocolate Love" for the 4th edition of the Blacklabel series LG CYON phone, "Chocolate". f(x) sang the "Electronic Pop Ver." of the song while Girls' Generation sang the "Retro Pop Ver." They had a showcase a week later including a dance battle been f(x)'s Luna and Girls' Generation's Sooyoung. Also, the costumes they used to perform the song were auctioned. Profits were given to charity.

On October 10, f(x) performed at the 2009 Dream Concert along with other popular singers of South Korea. They performed LA chA TA and Chocolate Love. The ending performance of the Dream Concert was a song called Let's Go On A Vacation performed by Super Junior, Girls' Generation, SHINee, and the group.

f(x)'s first single album, Chu~♡ (츄~♡), was released on November 9, consisting of 3 songs. Later, the group had a signing event at a mall. The event was chaotic with fans cheering for the girls.

Also, f(x) participated in the drama Invincible Lee Pyung Kang's OST. The song "Difficult and Easy" is a duet by members Luna and Krystal. The music video for this song was revealed on November 13th, 2009. Unlike other music videos on the soundtrack, this music video featured the girls recording in the studio.

Members
Victoria

* Birth name: Song Qian
* Date of birth: February 2, 1987 (1987-02-02) (age 22)
* Position: Leader, Vocalist, Lead Dancer
o born in Qingdao, Shandong, China
o Female lead in Kangta's "Eternity" music video
o Female lead in SHINee's "Replay" music video
o Female lead in Super Junior-M's "U" music video

Amber

* Birth name: Amber Liu
* Date of birth: September 18, 1992 (1992-09-18) (age 17)
* Position: Rapper, Vocalist
o born and raised in the San Fernando Valley, California to Taiwanese immigrants

Luna

* Birth name: Park Sun Young
* Date of birth: August 12, 1993 (1993-08-12) (age 16)
* Position: Main Vocalist
o Featured vocalist in a song entitled "Get Down" with SHINee members Minho and Key for their mini-album Year of Us.

Sulli

* Birth name: Choi Jin Ri
* Date of birth: March 29, 1994 (1994-03-29) (age 15)
* Position: Vocalist
o debuted as a child actress in the 2005 Korean television drama The Ballad of Seo-dong
o featured in TVXQ's Vacation, playing Micky's childhood love interest

Krystal

* Birth name: Krystal Jung, Jung Soo Jung
* Date of birth: October 24, 1994 (1994-10-24) (age 15)
* Position: Lead Vocalist
o born and raised in San Francisco, California
o younger sister of Girls' Generation member Jessica
o Female lead in SHINee's "Juliette" music video

i really love this group !!!! waaaaa~
Back to top Go down
http://xAnimeGoddessx.multiply.com
chiaki13
Anikoichi Co-Founder
Anikoichi Co-Founder
chiaki13

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 10:52 am

i like their group .. esp their song CHU~
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/leis13
Moka Akashiya
Anikoichi Founder
Anikoichi Founder
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:40 am

hihi .. kksyaw ln6 nmen n6 chu~ nun6 saturday ..

npanuod n6a nii yuri-chan ee .. ahahha .
Back to top Go down
kAnihOlic
Forum member
Forum member
kAnihOlic

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 1:29 pm

CHU~!!
so addictive~
try their song LA chita~
weeh~
I love this group~
isa sa kanila ay sister ni Jessica (SNSD)
Back to top Go down
http://kaniholic.multiply.com
Moka Akashiya
Anikoichi Founder
Anikoichi Founder
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:12 am

yea .. i mostly like "la cha ta" and "chocolate love~"

ooh .. its krystal .. jessica of SNSD's sister .. Smile
Back to top Go down
kAnihOlic
Forum member
Forum member
kAnihOlic

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:47 am

oh... La Cha ta pala >. <
yeup~
I love the beat of it
pero Chu~ parin~
I love the Mv so KawaiI~!!!!
Back to top Go down
kAnihOlic
Forum member
Forum member
kAnihOlic

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am

AMBER~!!!!!!!!
MY FAVE MEMBER~!!!!
KYAHH~!!
she's so cool and boyish~
but I love her more kung mataas ang hair niya~!!!
Suli so Kawaii~!!
Victoria is like a Goddess~!!!
weeh~
Back to top Go down
Moka Akashiya
Anikoichi Founder
Anikoichi Founder
Moka Akashiya

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 10:45 pm

. yea .. c krystal favorite cuh jan ee .. hoho ..

. c amber .. type cuh but im not actually atracted to lesbians .. hihi..
Back to top Go down
chiaki13
Anikoichi Co-Founder
Anikoichi Co-Founder
chiaki13

Number of posts : 1136
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:33 pm

she really looks like a guy.
Back to top Go down
http://profiles.friendster.com/leis13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))   f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! )) Empty

Back to top Go down

f(x) - 에프엑스 (( my favorite !!! ))
Page 1 of 1