Anikoichi~Otaku Society
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAnikoi PortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello Everyone! *insert something here to fill in space for the title length*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Marionette

Silver Marionette

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-02-26

Hello Everyone! *insert something here to fill in space for the title length* Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone! *insert something here to fill in space for the title length*   Hello Everyone! *insert something here to fill in space for the title length* EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 am

So boo, hey guys and such...umm well if any of you are ACTUALLY READING THIS (instead of just scrolling down and posting "welcome" or not posting at all) then I'll write something worth looking at....maaaybee

unnnghn BLAH I suck at these intros <.<
Okay umm, I like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Umineko No Naku Koro Ni, Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, Vocaloids (along with Nicodouga singers), Kingdom Hearts, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Silent Hill, and other things that I can't quite keep in my head at un momento.
I AM looking for new manga/videogame series (because all of mine rather ended or I can't jump back into them)

I haven't been to a convention or cosplayed yet but I'm planning to sometime this year (I'll be cosplaying as Jotaro from Part 6 of Jojo)

ALSO, as you can see, I type threads/replies in an awkward manner (as you can see by this beautiful example here) just ignore it- tis an OCD-like habit of mine =P

Sozyeah, time for a Q & A hunbuns!
Back to top Go down

Hello Everyone! *insert something here to fill in space for the title length*
Page 1 of 1